The programme aims to provide learners with the skill, knowledge and competencies to provide administrative support in a legal office environment including office administration; audio transcription and handling case management systems. On successful completion of the programme, learners may progress to further education and training.
- Induction – Common Awards
- Audio Transcription
- Business Law
- Information & Administration
- Legal Practice and Procedures
- Text Production
- Word Processing
- Career Planning & Job Seeking Skills
- Work Practice – Legal Administration
- Applicants must have reached the current statutory school leaving age
- Applicants should have achieved a minimum of a FETAC Level 4 Major Award or its equivalent
- Good numerical and communication skills are essential, including verbal and written command of the English language
FETAC Level 5 Major Award in Legal Administration
Legal Secretary in a Solicitors Office or in a legal department of a large company.
Further Education Options
Provides a solid platform to pursue further education in the legal field.