On behalf of Finglas Training Centre I would like to welcome you to our website and I wish to thank you for considering us as a positive choice in your career development.
Our programmes provide the knowledge and skills required to offer you the opportunity for employment and/or further or higher education. Every student receives expert instruction and support from a team of committed staff. Our Instructors are industry specialists and continue to keep up to date with current trends and latest technologies in their relevant sectors.
We look forward to working with you to develop your full potential and moving you towards your future career aspirations.
Maria Murphy, Area Manager
Finglas Training Centre, CDETB is located off the Jamestown Road in Finglas, Dublin 11. The Centre provides full, part-time, evening, apprenticeship and community based courses for up to 500+ students in areas such as Information Communication Technology, Design, Renewable Energy, Aircraft Maintenance, Software Development, Engineering and Business.
Courses offered provide training to those who are entering the labour market for the first time and those who wish to upskill, or change their career path. Courses are designed to equip learners with the skills necessary both to progress to further training and ultimately to employment.
All full-time courses offer certification leading to a range of awards as certified by awarding bodies including QQI, City & Guilds, CompTIA, Oracle, Microsoft etc. Details of all courses offered may be accessed either using the search facility, or alternatively, the full course listings for Day, Night and Community.
Finglas Training Centre has ample car parking space for students.
– 200+ large parking spaces
– 3 disability parking spaces
– disability set-down and standard set down area
– large bicycle area
– motor bike area
The training centre has a large modern canteen. A varied menu is offered for both morning and lunch breaks. Refreshments and vending machine facilities are also available. The canteen is closed outside of break times.
The Centre provides fully equipped training facilities in spacious classrooms and workshops. Small class sizes (14-20 learners) and expert instruction ensures learners receive quality tuition and support when required, throughout their course of study.
Google Maps: 53.3988026, -6.2896255
GPS: 53°23’59.0″N 6°17’19.2″W
Public transport options:
– Dublin Bus No. 9: From the City Centre and leaves you at the top of the Jamestown Road. There is a short walk to Finglas Training Centre.
– Dublin Bus No. 17a: From Blanchardstown and leaves you in Finglas village. There is a walk from the village up the Jamestown road, of about 5-10mins to Finglas Training Centre.
– Dublin Bus No. 83: From the south side of the city and goes via the four courts and phibsboro to the top of the Jamestown Road with a short walk to Finglas Training Centre.
– Dublin Bus No. 220: From Blanchardstown and drops you outside the Finglas Training Centre’s gates but unfortunately the timetable is not as regular as the other buses.